The Sunday Post #19



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on my blog.
 
Recap for This Week:
 
The Collector Post - Dante Post: Monday, June 17th 2013
Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter - Review: Wednesday, June 19th 2013
Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter - Review: Thursday, June 20th 2013
Chosen at Nightfall by C.C. Hunter - Review: Friday, June 21st 2013
First Day of Summer - Awesome Day: Friday, June 21st 2013
Stacking the Shelves #19 - Meme: Saturday, June 22nd 2013
 
Upcoming Next Week:
 
Suddenly Royal by Nicole Chase - Review: Monday, June 24th 2013
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins - Review: Tuesday, June 25th 2013
Waiting on Wednesday #20 - Meme: Wednesday, June 26th 2013
The Perfect Game by J. Sterling - Review: Thursday, June 27th 2013
A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest - Review: Friday, June 28th 2013
Stacking the Shelves #20 - Meme: Saturday, June 29th 2013
The Sunday Post #20 - Meme: Sunday, June 30th 2013
 
It's been crazy these past few weeks, and it's going to get crazier in the coming weeks. I want to apologize for my blog going AWOL and missing a bunch of posts, including a tour post. I've been rushing to fix the problems, to keep up with my posts, and I still need to finish my schoolwork. I'm homeschooled, so I finish school when I finish my work. And I have to finish my work before August, or else I'll have to repeat the year. And I really, really don't want to do that.
 
So right now my schoolwork is going to take priority over my blog, which means I may miss a post or two every now and then. I'm trying to keep up to date on my blog, but I won't make any promises. I am doing my posts day-by-day, I haven't had the time to sit down and do a week or more's posts ahead of time like I usually would, and unlike some blogs there's only one blogger on this blog so I'm doing everything myself. I apologize for any inconveniences that I may cause in the future.
 
Thanks for understanding and happy reading!
 
 
 
Kacii

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Schoolwork is always most important. That's the Mommy in me talking too. ;) You look you have a great week coming up. Enjoy your week.

Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

Somewhere Only We Know said...

I've wanted to read that CC Hunter series, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Definitely keep up the school work--the sooner it's over the sooner you don't have to worry about it anymore--not a mommy, but definitely not a procrastinator.

SP & STS
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Have a great week....and enjoy your reading, in between school work and other obligations. Here's MY SUNDAY UPDATES/MAILBOX MONDAY


Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii