The Collector Post

So It's been a while since I've done any posting about The Collector by Victoria Scott. I am in the middle of the book, trying to finish the book and to finish my schoolwork simultaneously. It's kind of hard. I have a deadline for when all of my schoolwork has to be turned in. I don't have a deadline for when I need to finish the book. Sadly, schoolwork is the priority here.

And my blog goes back and forth between working and not working. It seems to want to work when I don't have a post read, and then it doesn't work when I do have a post ready. I apologize for the lack of posts. I'm working on fixing the problem.

Anyways, I've been trying to catch up in all of my Dante stuff. So I made a fan trailer for you guys to see! Yay!


Just in case you've never heard of The Collector or Victoria Scott (crazy idea, I know) here's the cover and link to Goodreads:


http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13449677-the-collector






Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii