Sweet Sophie by Elizabeth Reyes

Sweet Sofie (The Moreno Brothers, #3)Sweet Sofie by Elizabeth Reyes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it (my current rating) really liked it it was amazing

I know I said I hated the characters from the last one. This is actually the third book in the series, I think. And I still hate the characters, but I couldn't stand the sense of not knowing what was going to happen to Sophie. So I read this. I didn't really like this one either. But it was more to do with the story than the actual characters this time.

Will I recommend it? Not really. I suppose if you really like having your life controlled than this is the book for you. Unfortunately, people who try to control my life usually end up on their asses out my door. The rest decided it was safer to take a hike. My point being this just isn't the book for me.

I'm being generous giving it three stars, but then I could hardly give the author two really negative stars when it was my choice to read this book even after not liking the last one.

View all my reviews

K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii