Deadly to Love by Mia Hoddell

Deadly to Love (The Elementals)Deadly to Love by Mia Hoddell
My rating: 5of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating) really liked it (my current rating)

I was honestly... surprised by this book. The description didn't give me a lot to expect from this, but it sounded pretty good. Maybe a little definite and final, but nonetheless it sounded like something I'd read.

I think one of my favorite things about this book is the completely untraditional way Kai and Rea fell in love. It was a very original idea, not to mention modern. I loved that little twist, because nowadays in most books when the main characters fall in love they always follow the same boring, cliched, traditional approach. And honestly? It gets boring. This was different, and I absolutely loved that.

I can't wait for the next book to come, I'm really looking forward to reading that. This story had such a good plot and the story structure was sound. I find that a lot of self-published books have atrosious plot structure and everything falls apart. This story was great, and now there's a new cover and all the errors are gone! So I bumped up my rating to five stars because of that. It really was a good story.

I am going to highly suggest reading this if you ever find the time, because I think it was wonderful and overall an amazing read. I wasn't expecting to like it so much, and in the beggining I will admit I scoffed at the way it started but in the end I had fallen in love with this story.


View all my reviews

K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii