Unintentional Virgin by A.J. Bennett

Unintentional VirginUnintentional Virgin by A.J. Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating) it was amazing

Well this was a fun novel. A ridiculous name, a good bad boy, and a sweet virgin trying to lose her virginity. Fun stuff.

Karma Points must really be cursed, either that or fate was waiting to give her just the right guy. I'm better on the latter. I mean, fate and karma are BFF's, so it only makes sense. But Karma is tired of being a virgin. She wants to let loose and have some fun. And she's about to. Until she lets it slip that she's a virgin. Suddenly the bad boy she went home with turns into Prince Charming trying to save a damsel in distress. Too bad she doesn't want to be saved.

This book was great. It was so light and fun. I enjoyed it immensely. I loved that they included a bucket list. It made me think about my own bucket list. This book wasn't heavy. I didn't feel pulled down by the characters emotions. And I loved that.

I will definitely read this again. And probably buy myself a copy. It was wonderful.

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

Karma Points is cursed. Cursed with a stupid name and the inability to lose her virginity. She's on a mission to lose her virginity before she turns twenty if it's the last thing she does.

One night, her good friend Eva brings her to an underground club where Karma meets a tattooed bouncer. He’s far from the clean-cut type she normally falls for, which makes her think this finally might be the night she crosses the threshold of womanhood.

Excited, she goes home with the bouncer named Jax and as always, her dreams crash down once again. Jax cannot believe she is willing to give away her virginity to a stranger she met at a club. As the only son with five sisters and a widowed mom, he can't morally go through with it, even though he's never been more tempted in his life.

Unwilling to let her walk away he strikes a deal. Karma has to spend three weeks dating him and then decide if she wants to have sex or walk away.


 
 
 
Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii