Real by Katy Evans

Real (Real, Raw & Ripped, #1)Real by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)

Publisher: Smashwords
Date Published: April 8th 2013
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance

This is another one of those super-duper hot book. Like, HOTT, that kind of hot. And I thought that it totally rocked.

Brooke does physical therapy, of a sort. She may have called it something different, I can't remember. But she used to run all the time. She even tried out for the Olympics. But she tore something in her leg (twice) and now she can't sprint anymore.

Remington, also known as Remy is a super hot boxer dude. He is also super possessive, and totally a pig-headed stubborn GUY. He is also a lot like a human lion. You'll see what I mean when you read the book. The author herself refers to Remy as a lion.

I loved this book. It was super hot, super awesome, and just a really fun read. It wasn't too long or too short, it was perfect. And I actually loved both of the main characters.

Usually I only like one of the characters. But I admired Brooke for pulling herself back onto her feet even though she would never be an Olympic athlete like she had dreamed. She didn't break down and feel sorry for herself. She built up a new life for herself.

And Remy... he definitely has his problems, but that's part of what makes him perfect. And I can relate to finding a song to express my emotions. That's a huge part of him, and I find it amazing that I actually have something I can relate to this awesome character.

This is a must read. You don't have to like boxing or romance to like this book. There's a whole set of elements that make it a worth-while read.

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

A fallen boxer.
A woman with a broken dream.
A competition…

He even makes me forget my name. One night was all it took, and I forgot everything and anything except the sexy fighter in the ring who sets my mind ablaze and my body on fire with wanting…

Remington Tate is the strongest, most confusing man I’ve ever met in my life.

He’s the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit, and I’m drawn to him as I’ve never been drawn to anything in my life. I forget who I am, what I want, with just one look from him. When he’s near, I need to remind myself that I am strong–but he is stronger. And now it’s my job to keep his body working like a perfect machine, his taut muscles primed and ready to break the bones of his next opponents . . .

But the one he’s most threatening to, now, is me.

I want him. I want him without fear. Without reservations.

If only I knew for sure what it is that he wants from me?


Add to Goodreads




Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii