Before You Go by Clare James

Before You GoBefore You Go by Clare James
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it (my current rating) really liked it it was amazing

Publisher: Unknown
Date Published: March 30th 2013
Genre: New Adult Contemporary

First of all, I would never, ever, EVER agree to dance all sultry for my boyfriend. Or at least not at his party. Too many things could go wrong. And that is exactly what Tabby realizes when pictures of her strip dancing are posted all over the place. Only she doesn't remember it.

I'm not all that sympathetic towards her. She put herself in the position to get hurt like that. Should it have happened? No. Should her friends have ditched her afterwards? No. But if she hadn't put herself out there, she may've been spared the hurt.

So she tries to have a one-night stand to get past it all. She can't go through with it. And the guy she was going to sleep with? Yeah... her dad knows him and they meet at a dance show. Talk about awkward.

Noah is cool. He's chill and normal, a good guy really. He has some problems, but every human being does. Tabitha, well, she's just a mess that's slowly being put back together.

Not a bad book. I just didn't like Tabitha. Maybe because she's a little too much like me.

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

Paralyzed by the past and terrified of the future, Tabitha Kelly is broken.
After a public sex scandal at her college, Tabby moves to a new city with a new school, convinced she can start over. But she soon realizes the changes are not enough. Tabby must take action to help her heal and move on from the past.
And though it sounds crazy, she believes a one-night stand is the best way to take back what’s hers. If she can choose where, when, and most importantly, who … maybe she can regain control.
First, she needs a willing participant.
She finds more than that when she meets Noah Adler.
Unfortunately, she can’t go through with it. And when she tries to forget about the plan—and the guy—it becomes impossible.
Noah quickly weaves his way into her new life and her heart. But as he comes dangerously close to discovering her secret, Tabby’s at risk of losing it all.


Add to Goodreads




Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii