Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)

Publisher: HarperCollins
Date Published: February 5th 2013
Genre: Young Adult Dystopia Romance

I LOVE HATE IT WHEN AUTHOR'S DO THAT! The ending left you wanting more. A lot more. You have questions unanswered, love triangles still up in the air, and hell breaking loose.

After I read Shatter Me I was TEAM ADAM all the way. But then I read Destroy Me. And suddenly I was TEAM WARNER. At the beginning of Unravel Me I was 80% sure Adam would end up with Juliet and I would be crying over Warner. Now? I'd say it's a fifty-fifty shot.

There wasn't all that much about Adam in Unravel Me. There wasn't a lot of Warner either. We were mainly caught up in Juliet's angst. I wanted more Warner. I don't know if I'm TEAM ADAM or TEAM WARNER anymore. I'll miss both of them if either of them die or end up alone.

You have got to understand that I love Tahereh Mafi's style of writing as much as I love the story she's written. I love the way she's created Juliet's mind. It's beautiful. Imaginative. Surreal. Extraordinary. It's magic.

In Unravel Me you have Juliet learning to harness her curses gifts and her hidden rage. Friendships begin and lives end. You have one helluva twist concerning Juliet's two lover boys. Don't ask because I won't tell. No spoilers from me. Read the damn book!

This book is just so, so amazing. It's one of my favorites in the entire world. It may even be better than the first. You have to read it, and I don't care what the nincompoops have to say--this book is the BOMB!

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

tick

tick

tick

tick

tick

it's almost

time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.

In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life.



 
     Just a little note from moi, The Kooky Bookworm. I think my local bookstore did something wrong with this book. I've looked everywhere, and they all say that this book came out on the 5th of February. I bought it on the 2nd. Maybe they had a newbie doing setup or something? I don't know, and I'm not complaining. I got to read the book before all of you! Mwahahaha! Only... I didn't actually read it right away because I was in the middle of a bunch of other books... but I could've, if I wanted to. Right. Yeah...

Kacii

2 comments:

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Kacii..i wavered back and forth between the too and I even love Kenji..this was awesome and I cannot wait for the next book..tick, tick, tick!! Your review renewed my excitement and made me squee all over again! Team Adam, no Team Warner..no Team Both!!!!

Unknown said...

I know right!

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii