Young Adult Blogger Book Club

     It's a new year so I thought I should try new things. I've never been into clubs much before, but this is a Young Adult book club, so I have no qualms about joining because it's what I love, right?
     Basically for this club all I have to do is review the book on my blog at the end of the month and link it up on the list @Readers In Wonderland will be giving me. It sounds like a fun opportunity to connect with other book bloggers who share the love of YA.
     Now we all have something to look forward to! The books we read start happening in March, so be sure to wait around for that!

Kacii

     

5 comments:

Alise said...

Thanks for signing up, Kacii! Did you get my email about your meme question?

Anonymous said...

thank its very nice

Unknown said...

Really very nice website and more sexy. if any buddy wants more like that click here.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading it. I'm supposed to be somewhere else in a minute but I stuck to reading the story. I like the quality of your blog.If any one want visit justclick here

Anonymous said...

Nice blog in this world.

Selfies Naked

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii