In order to accept and participate there are some steps:
- Tell 11 things about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Post 11 questions for those who will be nominated by you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Get in contact with those 11 bloggers in order to inform them that you nominated them.
11 Things About Me:
- I went to a French school for the first two years of school.
- I actually couldn't read in English until I was seven, and even then I had to go to special classes for people to help me
- The first books I ever read were slave diaries, Greek mythology, the Magic Tree House and literature classics
- I've wanted to be an author since second grade
- I have three younger brothers
- I can read two books a day if I put my mind to it
- I've traveled to 22 countries
- I've lived in four different countries
- I made my mom a (work in progress) jewelry website to sell the jewelry she designs http://www.tiarasntreasures.com/
- I've been to six different schools in the past six years and this year I'm home schooled.
- My favorite band is Imagine Dragons.
Questions from Nitzan-Katia Schwarz:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I love to read and I had been visiting several book blogs when I decided that I should start my own book blog. I mean, why not? Reading and blogging? What's not to like?
2. Which is your favorite book and why?
This is a tough one... probably Obsidian, by Jennifer L. Armentrout because it's so creative and I love Damon.
3. Favorite author and the thing you love best about his/her writing?
Tahereh Mafi because the thoughts of her characters are realistic. They're not this pretty perfect writing you usually get. It's real.
4.What is your favorite genre?
5. What do you look for when choosing a book?
Romance, bad boys, and a sprinkle of the paranormal.
6. How do you spend your free time?
Reading, or daydreaming about books. If I'm not reading a book, I'll be thinking about one.
7. What would you change in your life if you could?
All of the complications. I'd make them disappear.
8. What is your biggest dream?
To be a published author.
9. When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt and why?
At Halloween. My friends and I took my younger brother trick-or-treating and my friend Emma said something, I can't even remember what it was, but I laughed so hard I spilled my candy everywhere.
10. How'd you feel when you heard you're nominated?
I was super excited. I'm a newbie blogger, so I didn't expect to get anything for a long time.
11. Any goals for 2013?
Self-publish my story Phoenix.
Questions for the blogs I'm nominating:
- What is the funniest book you've ever read?
- Do you prefer eBooks or print books?
- Favorite book of all time?
- What was the best childhood book you read as a kid?
- Why do love to read?
- Where do you like to read?
- Who taught you to love books?
- When did you realize you were addicted to books?
- Who's your favorite author?
- Which book are you waiting in agony for this year?
- Favorite movie/TV show based on a book(s)?
The blogs I'm nominating: