Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)
Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononoononononooooooooooooooooooo! It can't be over already! No. Freaking. Way. You're kidding me, right? It just started! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't believe you did that Veronica Rossi!


You want to know what I thought of this book? Some parts were painful.


Others were awesome.


Some were funny.


And some kicked butt.


But honestly? This book was too good for words. I loved, I will read it time and time again. The only thing is I really wished it hadn't ended so abruptly.
 
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????

View all my reviews

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
It's been months since Aria last saw Perry. Months since Perry was named Blood Lord of the Tides, and Aria was charged with an impossible mission. Now, finally, they are about to be reunited. But their reunion is far from perfect. The Tides don't take kindly to Aria, a former Dweller. And with the worsening Aether storms threatening the tribe's precarious existence, Aria begins to fear that leaving Perry behind might be the only way to save them both.
Threatened by false friends, hidden enemies, and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder, Can their love survive through the ever night?
In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and dystopian elements to create a captivating love story as perilous as it is unforgettable


Kacii

1 comments:

Nitzan Schwarz said...

Hello Kacii! Guess what? I just nominated you to the Liebster Blog Award!!!
You can find more details about the award here!
There are a few things you've got to do to participate, but it's pretty easy!!

Have a wonderful day,
Nitzan @ Drugs Called books

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii