Elfin by Quinn Loftis

Elfin (The Elfin, #1)Elfin by Quinn Loftis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating) it was amazing

I don't usually read more than one series by an author because I don't like what they write when they do other books. It may be because they're too similar, I don't know, I just know that I usually don't like other books by the same author.

I've read the Grey Wolves series and I loved them. And this book sounded interesting. So I thought I'd give it a whirl, but I never expected to like it very much.

Well, if the four stars are any indication, I LOVED this book. The characters were completely different and they weren't like the Grey Wolves at all. And the story was amazing. You can count on me reading the next book in the Elfin series.

I insist that you people read this. it's totally worth it. It doesn't leave you on a cliff hanger at the end, but it does leave you wanting to read more. A lot more. Especially in the area of Trik.

Read it. Definitely, read it.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii