Chasing Nikki by Lacey Weatherford

Chasing Nikki (Chasing Nikki, #1)Chasing Nikki by Lacey Weatherford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)

I seem to have a tendency to choose sad books at the moment. So if you have an aversion to sad books, you may want to stop reading this review now.

As usual I absolutely love this book and I gotta say, I really don't want to read the next one. I fell in love with Nikki and Chase, and I have a feeling Chase finds another girl in the next book. I don't want to see him in love with anyone else.

I think this book rocks. Another bad boy turned romantic lover and an awesome girl who turns the bad boy down sort of tale. Cliched, yet utterly irresistible. Two thumbs up from me.

View all my reviews

Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii