Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot

Unmaking Hunter KennedyUnmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating) it was amazing

I guess I'm kind of into the whole 'rockstar under cover' thing when it comes to Young Adult contemporary. It would rock even more if the said rockstar was a werewolf or faerie or something in disguise. But I guess we can only ask for so much before it becomes ridiculous.



Anyways, I thought this book kind of, I dunno, rocked. Bad joke, I know. Hang in there, it only gets worse. Or better. Or whatever.


I never liked Curtis. He seemed to stereotypical blah blah eh, you know? Just so bleak and... boring. But Hunter (Dustin?) was intriguing, like rock stars tend to be. And he was pretty cool, for a famous dude anyway. He felt like he could be a real character, unlike some of the past books I've read with rock stars. And Vere is sweet. Just plain awesome. I personally would go by Gwenivere, or Gwen, not Vere, but to each his own, I suppose. So to sum it up, basically it rocked my world. He he I'm terrible at this.



Definitely a good read for you people. I would highly recommend it.

View all my reviews

Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii