Wolsbane by Andrea Cremer

Wolfsbane (Nightshade, #2)Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay, this trilogy is AMAZING! And this book is great! The first book enticed the reader to read on, but Wolfsbane captivates the readers in an alluring trap of cliff-hangers and drama. This is the best books for a W.R.H.R. (Well Read Hopeless Romantic)

The Nightshade Trilogy is extremely different from werewolf books, and I'm sure others would agree that it should never be even mention in that category of reading. It does these books no justice. These are more than just books with magic and shape-shifters.

Epic battles, true love, and the war between the Keepers and Searches holds the reader on edge. You will never put the book down. Not to eat, sleep, bathe, or do anything besides READ. Once the story has (sadly) come to an end, then you may deal with your necessities.

I love almost all young adult paranormal romance books, but I only have two favourite series in that genre, and this is one of them. Considering how much I love to read and dream of distant fantasies, I'd say that's pretty good praise. Though I may just think to highly of myself. :D

I have one word for everyone interested in this book.

READ!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii