Firelight by Sophie Jordan

Firelight (Firelight, #1)Firelight by Sophie Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of my favorite books, and it's not just the epic love story that enticed me as a reader to keep reading,it was the abnormal creature choice. These days most people hear of Vampires and Werewolves, not so much of the other. Faeries, Shape-Shifters, Werewolves, Vampires, Fallen Angels, Witches and Wizards, and other paranormals of the nether, they all have nothing on this story.

I think this is the only book I have ever read about draki, though I've heard the name before. This is a unique tale of love and survival; friendship and the hard times you live through to get to the good ones.

Firelight, by Sophie Jordan is a well thought out story with inner turmoil and constant conflicts creating forks in the road and nightmares to come. The love between Jacinda and Will is so palpable and real, it's hard to imagine such perfection without them. The world Jacinda knows, and the world Will knows, are not so different. And the heat that engenders when they collide is not something you want to miss.

This is one of my favorite books and I recomend it to all W.R.H.R. (Well Read Hopeless Romantics)

Enjoy!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii