Illusions by Aprilynne Pike

Illusions (Wings, #3)Illusions by Aprilynne Pike
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ohmyfreakingod. Okay, so most faerie books I read are good, and I like them well enough, but this is... I can't describe it, I'm at loss for words. I've always preferred fallen angel stories to most paranormal stories, but recently the tables have turned.

Now I like Draki (from Sophie Jordan's Firelight series), fallen angels (Lauren Kate's Fallen Saga), Guardians [aka werewolves (from Andrea Cremer's Nightshade trilogy)], the water horses[who I don't know how to say their name, let alone spell it (by Maggie Stiefvater, the Scorpio Races)], and the Fae (from Aprilynne [uber cool name btdubs] Pike's Wings series).

So this is definetly my favorite series involving Faeries. It's... beyond words. I never expected it to be so good. I mean, I had an inkling, but I wasn't sure. I can't compliment this book enough, and I would be here all night if I tried to.

So I would suggest all of you people out there read it, even if you don't think it's your kind of book. Most of my books that I read turn out like that. You'll get used to it. This is my favorite book of the Fae, and I can't wait for the next one!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii