Passion by Lauren Kate

Passion (Fallen, #3)Passion by Lauren Kate
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would recommend ‘Passion’ by Lauren Kate to teenage girls, or people who enjoy a nice YA romance that involves time travel and love at its strongest. I think that this book is brilliantly written and that it captures love in its most divine form. ‘Passion’ is exactly what the reader feels when they read the epic tale of a true love story, making this book stand out among others.

In ‘Passion’ Lauren Kate writes about a fictional teenage girl named Luce. Luce travels back through time to watch the romances of her past lives with Daniel, the immortal fallen angel who happens to be the love of her life, or rather, lives. Luce watches again and again as her past lives die for Daniel, who is helpless to stop the curse forced upon them. Luce must find a way to break the curse, and she believes that the answer lies somewhere in the past—but she could destroy the future with the smallest action.

The characters in ‘Passion’ are well thought out and easily believable. Although empathy is impossible in the surreal world Lauren Kate has created, the intriguing style with engaging characters makes this a must read.

There is a wealth of teen romance genre books available to choose from. ‘Passion’ sets itself apart with an engaging, quick moving plot, believable characters, and many interesting twists and turns. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new definition of love.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii