The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1)The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

For this series, I had to say I loved it. If you're looking for a series with fancy literature and formal settings this series is NOT for you. However, if you're looking for funny, sarcastic shennanigans in a bunch of books, this is what your looking for. It's fast and well set, you won't want to put the books down.

My friends would call this 'crap literature' because it doesn't focuse so much on the words as to the wording. It's a funny series, it's not dramatic or slow, it's 'this-is-an-adventure-and-is-fast-paced-and-will-not-slow-down-if-you-want-something-slower-and-more-realistic-find-your-grampa.' But I personally loved it!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii