Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz

Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1)Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I honestly think this is one of the best vampire books I have ever read. A friend of mine recommended it to me, se's one of the only people I know in person who reads the same genre as me and feels extremely passionate about the same sorts of books.

This book is unique in a way that the origin of the vampires is different, and the vampires themselves have a different name. The conflict within the story is complicated, because you're paying attention to various conflicts at once.

This is, I believe, in third person limited, though I ma be wrong. It's confusing because you see into different characters minds at different points in the story and you don't really get much of a warning in it.

But I do like this story very much, even if it's not my favorite book, I think it's a very good book and I recommend it to all fantasy lovers and YA adicts. I can promise you that this one will not cliché with other vampire books. Or at least, none that I have read.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii