Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would recommend 'Hush Hush' by Becca Fitzpatrick to teenage girls or people who enjoy a rollercoaster ride into the Young Adult romance. Someone who likes teasings, flirtings, and little romance from the dark side would most definetly enjoy this book.

In 'Hush Hush' Becca Fitzpatrick writes about a fictional character named Nora Grey. Nora Grey is smart and kind, though a little anti-social when it comes to certain things like boys. Her best friend, Vee, attempts to hook her up with several cute guys over the years. But Nora just isn't interested. Until she meets Patch. Patch is mysterious and highly intriguing, turning Nora's world upside down. She soon finds she can't stay away from the mysterious bad-boy.

The characters in 'Hush Hush' are well thought out and believable. Becca Fitzpatrick writes the characters in their own skins, in different personalities. Nora is thoughtful yet reserved, but she is well created. Vee is ready to through herself at any cute guy, and Patch is left to be the cocky mysterious hot bad boy every girl wishes they had.

There is a wealth of teen romance genre books available to choose from. ‘Hush Hush’ sets itself apart with an engaging, quick moving plot, believable characters, and many interesting twists and turns. This is one of my favourite books and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a mysterious encounter with love.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii