Eragon by Christopher Paolini

Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1)Eragon by Christopher Paolini
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hello, who doesn't like dragons? I happen to LOVE dragons. This is an AMZING book. I've been wanting to read it for quite some time but I've never gotten around to it until now. It's different from what I'm used to reading, but that's fine by me. I think this is better than a lot of my favorite books combined. The plotline is extrememly good, and I sort of love the characters.

I actually saw the movie a few years ago, and I've got to say, the book is an infinite number of times better. I like the name Eragon, I think the name Saphira is really pretty, and I like the unusual, unpronounsable names too.

I haven't read the Lord of the Rings books, but I've seen the movies. Are the similarities supposed to be there? It seems as though the books are linked, though the authors are different which I find to be an extradordinary coincidence. Never mind. Even if they're not this books is amazing.

I would reccommend it to everyone. When I first say the book I thought it would have complex language and words I did not know in it.Turns out this is just the right reading level for me. I knew most words, except for one here or there. It's suitable for teenagers and adults alike. The plot keeps you on the edge of your seat and you will fall in love with the characters.

I suggest you don't wait forever like I did and that you start reading this NOW!

Kacii

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii