Stacking the Shelves #38



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it. And this I'll be doing every Saturday. Started by @ Tynga's Reviews

20926029Publisher: Carina Press
Date Published: June 23rd 2014
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Never apologize

Hard-edged rocker Graham Allen has it all. He's flush with cash from playing bass in a band by night and restoring classic cars by day. And there are plenty of women willing to share his bed for a night, complication-free. Perfect, because if there's anything he learned from his past, it was to never get attached—to anything. So when bartender Carly Sullivan flashes her innocent smile, Graham isn't prepared for what happens next.

Never fall in love

Two rules, that's all Graham has—never apologize and never fall in love. He knows Carly is everything he should avoid. Cheerful and sweet, she has "relationship" written all over her. But Graham can't stay away from her probing questions and concerned blue eyes.

When Graham discovers Carly is hiding a crushing secret, he's prepared to risk it all. Until in one single moment, everything changes and Graham's past threatens to collide with his future. His life is crumbling down around him, and soon no apology in the world can save him.

He should've known to walk away.


 

The cover alone is drool-worthy. And the synopsis makes it sounds like the story will be amazing. It's a promising combination. So, I'm offering to giveaway one Kindle edition of the book. I have not read the book yet, so if it sucks (I really hope it doesn't) then its totally not on me. But it looks good, so it should be fine.


1 comments:

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

I've never heard of this before but it does sound like a good book.
Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii