A SEAL's Salvation by Tawny Weber

A SEAL's SalvationA SEAL's Salvation by Tawny Weber
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

didn't like it it was ok liked it (my current rating) really liked it it was amazing  

Not too shabby.

Brody is a wounded soul, from seeing too much and feeling like he had failed not only himself but his fellow SEALS. Genna has a sheriff for a dad who shares control over her life with her mother. Both feel trapped, and the only ones who can open the door and let themselves out could just be each other...

I think this book is decent. You can feel how lost Brody is, and all you want to do is help. And Genna, you got to feel bad for her. But I also got super mad at her. I would never let anyone control my life. I'd put my foot down on that. And I get she feels guilty since her brother is the troublemaker, but someday you've got to start living your life on your own terms.

I think it was a sweet love story. A good read. Definitely something you can chill out with.

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

Subject: Navy SEAL Petty Officer Brody Lane

Current Status: On leave

Obstacle: The one girl who was off-limits…

Where navy SEAL "Bad Ass" Brody Lane goes, trouble follows. Being run out of his hometown years ago for misbehaving with Genna Reilly—the sheriff's daughter—was one thing. Now Brody is about to step into real danger. Not the suggestive letters he's been exchanging with Genna, but the kind of trouble that can send a soldier home injured and broken inside…

Genna's entire life has been orchestrated by her family. The right job. The right friends. Enough! Brody's return offers the promise of lust-filled pleasures. Of flesh teased and tasted. She's not expecting to find a soldier with distant eyes who has secluded himself from the world. But this good girl knows exactly how to bring a bad boy back to life….

Uniformly Hot! The Few. The Proud. The Sexy as Hell.


Add to Goodreads


Kacii

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii