Homecoming by Cecilia Robert

Homecoming (Cloaked Devices #0.5)Homecoming by Cecilia Robert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating) it was amazing

Publisher: Cecilia Robert
Date Published: October 25th 2013
Genre: New Adult Fantasy Romance

Okay, so I really liked this book, but I was disappointed by how abruptly it ended. That pretty much sums up my whole review. But for the sake of my audience wanted to actually wanting to read an in-depth review, I shall go on (oh yeah, I'm not doing this at all for me *rolling eyes*).

I love, love, love, LOVE shifter books. And I happen to think panthers are incredibly gorgeous and gracefully magnificent. So, you can imagine I rather liked this book. And yes, boldly possessive males are another favorite. Though if any guy did ever act that way with me I'd probably slap him. A little contradictory, but c'mon, I'm a girl and I have to have some female dignity.

Ramblings aside, it was a pretty sweet book. And the secret was totally unexpected. But it made sense in the end. And I know my audience is probabaly thinking 'What secret? What in hells babies are you talking about?' This what makes reviewing hard, complimenting the book while keeping the compliment mainly secret as not to spoil the book. So yeah, a great plot line that I was definitely hooked on.

I hope to read more by this author :)

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

Five years ago, twenty-three-year-old panther shifter Sera Czedar left her home and her newly mated groom in a humiliating position after a mating ceremony gone wrong. She built a new life for herself in Varselles, the City of Outcasts where shifters exiled from their clans in the Seven Kingdoms can go for sanctuary. 

Five years ago, panther shifter Levian Grayson was abandoned on the bonding bed by his bride, Sera. After years of tracking her, he arrives in Varselles, intent on staking his claim on her once and for all, even if it means hauling her over his shoulder just to make sure that happens. 

Sera has always known her homecoming would eventually catch up with her one day. The one thing she can’t bear to do is hurt Levian, which will happen as soon as he finds out the reason she left him. Is she ready to take that path? Most of all, will Levian still want her when the truth comes out?



Kacii 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii