Stacking the Shelves #22

STSmall
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it. And this I'll be doing every Saturday. Just so you know it started over @ Tynga's Reviews.

Stealing Harper (Taking Chances, #2)

Synopsis:

Chase Grayson has never been interested in having a relationship that lasts longer than it takes for him and his date to get dressed again. But then he stumbles into a gray-eyed girl whose innocence pours off her, and everything changes. From the minute Harper opens her mouth to let him know just how much he disgusts her, he's hooked.

But a princess deserves a Prince Charming who can make her dreams come true. Not a guy who can turn her life into a nightmare.

All good intentions go out the window when Harper starts to fall for the guy Chase has come to view as a brother. He wanted to protect her by keeper her away, but he can't stand to see her with anyone else, and he'll do anything to make her his. But when it comes down to Harper choosing between the two, will Chase have the strength to step back from the girl who has become his whole world if it means she's happy?

Lines will be crossed. Friendships will be put to the test. And hearts will be shattered.





I actually read this without knowing there was a first one. And I looked up the first and I can't say I really want to read it after having read this one. It's just told from Harper's POV. And considering I didn't much like Harper I think I'll steer clear of that book. What do you guys think?



Kacii 

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I LOVE the cover of Stealing Harper! The hand on the H is a neat touch. I hope you enjoy this book! I've heard great things about Molly McAdams :)

Enjoy the weekend!

Check out my STS post!

Kelly said...

I've heard of Stealing Harper before, but I've never actually read it yet. I hope you enjoy it! ;D

My STS

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii