Jet by Jay Crownover

Jet (Marked Men, #2)Jet by Jay Crownover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating) really liked it (my current rating)

Published:William Morrow
Date Published: May 28th 2013
Genre: New Adult Romance

Okay, so the marked men books are definitely my favorite at the moment. I loved Rule and Shaw, they were perfect together and complete together. I may even love Jet and Ayden even more. And I definitely can't wait for Rome and Cora's story.

Jet and Ayden have unfinished business in the bedroom. Yup. Because good-girl Ayden has a big bad secret and Jet might just have some daddy issues. When everything around them turns to hell, will they turn towards each other?

Alright, I think that was a nice little snazzy summery of the book. It was HOTT, and emotionally riveting. You just can't escape this kind of heat that Jet and Ayden have. It's intoxicating. I loved it.

Good things: Ayden and Jet are AWESOME! Their emotions were palpable, the story was real, and I just couldn't put the book down.

Bad things: I wished the book never ended.

There's something about tattooed, piercings (in all of the right places, if you get my drift), bad boys that is irresistible. Rome and Cora's story is going to be epic!

Read the book. Then thank me afterwards (grin like a maniac)

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

With his tight leather pants and a sharp edge that makes him dangerous, Jet Keller is every girl’s rock and roll fantasy. But Ayden Cross is done walking on the wild side with bad boys. She doesn’t want to give in to the heat she sees in Jet’s dark, haunted eyes. She’s afraid of getting burned from the sparks of their spontaneous combustion, even as his touch sets her on fire.

Jet can’t resist the Southern Belle with mile-long legs in cowboy boots who defies his every expectation. Yet the closer he feels to Ayden, the less he seems to know her. While he’s tempted to get under her skin and undo her in every way, he knows firsthand what happens to two people with very different ideas about relationships.

Will the blaze burn into an enduring love. . . or will it consume their dreams and turn them to ashes?



 



Kacii 

1 comments:

Leti Del Mar said...

ooo I like the way this one sounds. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii