Translation of Love by Alice Montalvo-Tribue

Translation of Love (Of Love, #1)Translation of Love by Alice Montalvo-Tribue
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it (my current rating) really liked it it was amazing

Publisher: Alice Montalvo-Tribue
Date Published: April 18th 2013
Genre: New Adult Romance


When I first started this book, I rolled my eyes. I was thinking puh-lease, one bad break-up cannot seriously screw a person up that badly. Your making a big deal out of nothing.

Translation of Love is told from Ellie's point of view. She's not the most exciting character. Too hung on herself and her mysterious past relationship. She meets hot Latino singer Victor Garza and they start to date. They have issues, and bitches gonna fight.

Everything is sort of expected as far as the plot went. The characters were predictable and kind of boring. I can't say I was impressed with the story. It really needs some more originality, which it unfortunately lacked.

The one redeeming quality was the cover, which is what drew me in to the book in the first place. I guess that just gpes to show you really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

Ellie Brooks has spent the past two years of her life building barriers around herself that are guaranteed to keep people out and her demons in. She doesn't want to get close to anyone for fear of being hurt again. When she meets Latin superstar Victor Garza, she is shocked at how quickly he is able to penetrate her armor. She doesn't want to let him in but can't deny the chemistry they have. He has the potential to heal her wounds and open her heart but she isn't sure she can let him. Will love be enough to keep them together or will Ellie's past prove to be too much for the pair to overcome?

Add to Goodreads


Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii