The Love Game by Emma Hart

The Love Game (The Game, #1)The Love Game by Emma Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating) really liked it (my current rating)

Publisher: Emma Hart
Date Published: March 29th 2013
Genre: New Adult Romance

Okay, the author for this book is absolutely, positively, a GENIUS. Both ideas, the 'playing the player', and make-the-hot-girl-fall-in-love-with-you-so-you-can-get-in-her-panties concepts by themselves would be cliched. Together, the are the effing BOMB!

The two players in this dangerous game are Maddie and Braden. Braden is the king of players. And he's going to play Maddie right into his bed. Now Maddie? She's going to play the player. Make him fall in love with her and then shatter his heart so he knows how it feels. Only they both sort of end up falling for each other...

I am so freaking in love with this book. The characters had issues, they had originality, and they were out to screw the other person over so bad. It was a awesome. These sorts of books make me mad with glee. I was just laying in bed watching the drama unfold in my mind and it got me so psyched, in the best way possible.

New Adult is one of my favorite genres. This book is a prime example of new adult in all of its awesomeness. An idea: READ IT.

You won't find many other new adult books this wicked.

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

His challenge? Make her fall in love with him.
Her challenge? Play the player.
Until life changes the rules of the game.

Maddie Stevens hated Braden Carter on sight. Arrogant, egotistical, and the playboy of the University of California, Berkeley, he's everything her brother Pearce has taught her to despise. So why, when the girls challenge her to play the player, doesn't she say no? She doesn't know either.

Braden wanted fiery little Maddie the second he laid eyes on her - and he'd do anything to have her, hence why he's agreed to make her fall in love with him. After all, it's the only way he'll get what he wants. Sex.

But, as Braden discovers, there's more to the girl from Brooklyn than he ever imagined - and he can't help but care about the broken girl behind those pretty green eyes.

Maddie finds Braden isn't just a walking erection - he actually has feelings. He can be sweet, funny and his good looks don't exactly hurt. That means trouble - but when her brother Pearce turns up in Berkeley begging for her help, she realises Braden and Pearce aren't so alike anymore.

And maybe, just maybe, they're exactly what each other needs.

Add to Goodreads


Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii