Wicked Kiss by Michelle Rowen

Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)Wicked Kiss by Michelle Rowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)

Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Date Published: February 26th 2013
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal Romance

First off I have to say that ending was mind blowing! I didn't know what to expect, but that definitely wasn't it. The ending was perfect.

Michelle Rowen wrote a supernatural story that kept you on you toes, once again. Starting where she left off, the story of Samantha Day continues. We were left in Dark Kiss with Samantha having lost her best friend Carly and having her aunt the evil demon Natalie die.

We come into Wicked Kiss with Sam trying to track down Stephen to get Carly's soul and her own soul back. Needless to say, things don't always go as planned. Between stolen kisses with Bishop, Kraven, and Colin (whoa, that's boy drama for you), and trying to save the greys and complete the mission, I'd say Sam's pretty busy. And it all gets worse when an angel starts making people commit suicide...

What did I think of this book? I loved it. I thought that this book was so much better than the last one. The deaths were saddening, and parts of the story tragic (you gotta feel for Roth, yes Roth, wait till you see what goes on there). But the whole forbidden love thing Sam and Bishop had going on was delicious. In a, your-soul-tastes-great kind of way.

And don't even get me started on Bishop's past. Yikes. That's some heavy stuff. Would I recommend this book to all you readers? Without a doubt. If you haven't read the first one, it should be top on your priority list. This book was golden. Another romantic paranormal must-read.

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

MY KISS CAN KILL.

I used to be ordinary Samantha Day, but that's changed. Now, after one dark kiss from a dangerous boy, I can steal someone's soul...or their life. If I give in to the constant hunger inside me, I hurt anyone I kiss. If I don't...I hurt myself.

Bishop is the one whose kiss I crave most, but if I kiss him, I'll kill him. Then there's another boy, one I can't hurt. One whose kiss seems to miraculously quell my hunger. They're both part of a team of angels and demons that's joined forces in my city to fight a mysterious rising darkness, an evil that threatens everyone I know and love. I just wonder if I'll be able to help Bishop-or if I'm just another part of the darkness he's sworn to destroy....

NIGHTWATCHERS

When angels and demons must work together, something beyond evil is rising...




Kacii

1 comments:

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Oh Kaci I am delighted you loved this, it is on my wishlist as I enjoyed book one.

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii