While It Lasts by Abbi Glines

While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)While It Lasts by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I know the ones before this were definitely young adult, but this was a lot more explicit then those. I loved the story, and I think this may be my favorite out of all of the Sea Breeze books, but I will warn you readers that this book goes into detail a lot more. I don't think I'd even say that this is YA. If I were to rate it, I'd say it's a 17+ book due to the sex in the book.

The story was beautifully written, and I loved to see everything from Cage's point of view. I grew to love Cage. He is surprisingly humble when it comes to his self-worth. He might act like an arrogant, cocky bastard but he is anything but. He is so sweet to Eva. He is definitely better than Jax or Marcus.

Eva was a nice character too. She wasn't pitiful, which was nice because both Low and the girl from the first book seemed like pity characters. Nice enough, but you felt sorry for them a lot more than you actually liked them. Eva you do feel sorry for, but it's easier to relate. Most people have lost someone in their family that they were at least mildly close to.

Cage is still my favorite character, and I hope everyone else falls in love with him as much as I have. He is worth it. But I gotta say, nipple piercings don't do anything for me. If you read this story, then I can guarantee that you'll love it. As long as the sex parts don't bother you.

View all my reviews

K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii