Just for Now by Abbi Glines

Just for Now (Sea Breeze #4)Just for Now by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm going to stick with what I said in my review of 'While It Lasts,' the third book in the Sea Breeze series. This is a 17+ YA book in my point of view. The sex gets more detailed in these last few books, and for people who don't like that sort of thing I'm warning you now.

I love this book, just like all of the others in this series. I remember when we first met Preston. His sex life and tool-worthiness gets worse as the books go on I think. I really liked this story, even though Cage is still my favorite bad-boy. These books have lots of cliches in them. For this book the cliche is the kid sister dating her brothers best friend.

It's a great book and I highly reccommend it to anyone who has read other books in this series or who loves some bad-boy craziness. Amanda is not my favorite character. Honestly, I think she's a little dull, but definitely brave for going after someone she knows is going to hurt her.

Preston is the same as always, just with a little less brain then some of the other guys and a lot more dark problems. He rocks, but still comes second to Cage in my opinion.

Definitely worth reading, people. You won't regret it.

View all my reviews

K.

2 comments:

Glass said...

Hi Kacii! I found you on Book Blogs:)

Glass @ http://waytoohotbooks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hi!

I found your blog through book blogs, and I'm now following you via email and GFC.
Hope you can find me, and eventually follow, at www.tyrony.com

Thanks, Andreia

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii