The Binding by L. Filloon

The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy, #1)The Binding by L. Filloon
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Absolutely terrible. The plot needs some series structural work,the story needs to be revised and edited, the pace in the couples' relationship is going WAY too fast... oh boy, the list is endless. I hate how the author puts exclamation marks in practically every other sentance. Exclamation marks should not be used so easily; they should be revered. The characters in the story need a whole lot of development because they're too flimsy to be anything but a crap load of words strung together in a distateful manner. No offense to the author, but this needs a ton of work. My rough drafts are better than this, and my rough drafts usually just start off with me putting an idea to paper, so they're creative but not a good story in any way. This shouldn't have been published in my opinion.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii