First Post

     Hi, my name is K.K. Cook but I go by Kacii. I'm starting this blog to write book reviews. In no way are these professional reviews. I just want to recommend and share what I've been reading and what I think. It's sort of... recreational, a project, of a sort, for me.
     Obviously I've read tons of books and enjoy reading. I don't know how often I'm going to review books since I don't have much free time nowadays, but I'll make it work and figure something out. At the very least I'll update once a week.
     You can always check me out on Goodreads too. I'll get working on a new book to read right away!

~Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii