Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski

Don't Even Think About ItDon't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok (my current rating) liked it really liked it it was amazing

Publisher: Random House Children's
Date Published: March 11th 2014
Genre: Young Adult
Source: Publisher:

I never finished this book. It seemed so... pre-teen-like. That doesn't make that much sense, but I guess I would compare it to Meg Cabot's style of writing. It was well-written, it was just a little too childish for my tastes so I stopped reading it.

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

We weren't always like this. We used to be average New York City high school sophomores. Until our homeroom went for flu shots. We were prepared for some side effects. Maybe a headache. Maybe a sore arm. We definitely didn't expect to get telepathic powers. But suddenly we could hear what everyone was thinking. Our friends. Our parents. Our crushes. Now we all know that Tess is in love with her best friend, Teddy. That Mackenzie cheated on Cooper. That, um, Nurse Carmichael used to be a stripper.

Since we've kept our freakish skill a secret, we can sit next to the class brainiac and ace our tests. We can dump our boyfriends right before they dump us. We know what our friends really think of our jeans, our breath, our new bangs. We always know what's coming. Some of us will thrive. Some of us will crack. None of us will ever be the same.

So stop obsessing about your ex. We're always listening.



Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii