Blog Under Construction

Hey there book people of the cyberspace!

I realise I haven't done a great job of posting consistently recently. My first step in fixing that is re-doing several of my pages. My blog is looking a little cluttered at the moment, so I'll be cleaning it up.

I'm also in the process of getting a blog make-over. It's early in the making, so no promises yet, but I'm crossing my fingers.

Reviews and posts will be slow going but they will be picking up as time goes on. Maybe by the beginning of summer the blog will be going steady again.

Thanks for being understanding,

Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii