Beat of the Heart by Katie Ashley

Beat of the Heart (Runaway Train, #2)Beat of the Heart by Katie Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating) really liked it (my current rating)

Publisher: Katie Ashley
Date Published: October 16th 2013
Genre: New Adult Romance

AWESOOOOOMMMEEE!!!!

AJ is the crazy Hispanic sex-god of the band. He is soooo much awesomer in bed than I would've expected. Master hottie and super cool dude. Mia has a hell of a past. And not the good kind. But she's feisty and part of a huge kick-ass Italian family. They work so well together.

Okay. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE AJ. And Mia. She's kick-ass. I think I said that already. I always knew AJ would be a fun character, but day-um he totally blew me away. I kind honestly say I like him more than Jake, and I liked Jake a ton. But AJ--he's something else.

And Mia! God, she was awesome. Abby was feisty, but in a cute kitten-who-thinks-their-a-tiger way. Mia is the effing tiger. She was awesome. And yeah, she had insecurities and stuff, but she dealt with it.

I loved AJ and Mia They were the perfect couple. This is definitely my favorite book so far.

Would I recommend it?

You bet your baby's Kindle I do. (Okay, that was kind of lame, but whatever.)

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

After years of bad relationships and a cheating ex-fiancĂ©, twenty-eight-year-old Mia Martinelli prefers healing her patients’ hearts on the Cardiac Care floor rather than risking having her heart broken again. But that all comes to a screeching halt when caring for the head roadie for Runaway Train puts her into the orbit of drummer and Latin Lover, AJ Resendiz. After a scorching weekend of steamy passion, Mia’s intention of getting out with her heart unscathed is challenged by the stud with the wicked sense of humor, especially when he wants to continue seeing her. But when the harsh reality of AJ’s hoard of female admirers sends her insecurities into overdrive, Mia bails, leaving him handcuffed to his bathroom shower. 

AJ never imagined that after two weeks of the best sex and female companionship he’d ever experienced, he would need rescued by his band mates from his shower prison. Although he tries to forget the sensual brunette whose curves made his mouth water, AJ can’t get her out of his mind…or his heart. Months later when he finally seeks Mia for answers as to why she left, nothing could prepare him for their life-altering reunion. 

Can AJ prove to Mia that regardless of the women after his body, his heart belongs only to her?


Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii