Taken by Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Taken by Storm (Raised by Wolves, #3)Taken by Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**************SPOILER ALERT*****************

I absolutely loved it of course! But I hate the ending! It just makes you want to read more, and of course you're going to have to wait for the next book. And Chase... why? Why Chase?I could've handles Maddy or someone else, but Chase? SO UNFAIR! I had to put the book down for two hours to clear my head so I didn't bunch a hole through the wall or something. Actually, I'd probably just break my hand, knowing me. I wonder how the next book will play out. With Bryn changed and everything... I am dying to know. And I don't want her to fall in love with someone else. But I also don't want her to be alone. I want her to find someway to bring Chase back from the dead or something, though I find that's unlikely to happen. Boo-hoo :(

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii